At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where, 'Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity, and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
As a Product Manager you will be implementing country activation plan for brands in responsibility and creating brand related content driven by the Nordic Cluster Nucleus strategy. The position is temporary, 2 year fixed contract.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Equips sales force with and trains sales force on marketing materials created
• Responsible for legal/medical/regulatory approvals of materials according to the guidelines
• Organizes internal and external marketing-related events in the country
• Ensures proper contract management process (e.g. speakers contracts, sponsoring, service providers)
• Fully understand, embrace and drive modular content in the market; support the enablement/embedding of related tools, processes and standards in the market
• Confidently use all relevant functionality within eWizard in order to create, edit and publish new content (including tagging of content modules with core messages) based on briefing and guidance from Campaign Owner & Content Lead
• Testing of eWizard assets, across devices, ahead of release
• Collaborate with Content Studio and campaign owners to manage content through transcreation process and develop new modules for eWizard where required
• Be an expert in Content Factory/Veeva iRep in relation to publishing content; support/train the country team on properly uploading/publishing/testing content
• Responsible for additional tasks and projects that Baltics Marketing head assigns for further development of business
• Supports Nucleus/i according to needs
• University degree, several educational backgrounds possible (marketing, communication, etc.)
• At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Self-driven and organized
• Experienced in customer insights
• Ability to lead in a non-hierarchical way, fostering new ways of working
• Be courageous and empower others
• Strong cross-functional knowledge and proven ability to establish network across the organization
• Fluent in English and local language
Opportunity for you to be a part of a dynamic and committed team who work to make a difference for the patients and customers. Entrepreneurship is the heart our team and it provides you with significant responsibility to drive your own decisions, take calculated risks and learn from setbacks. You will have a high degree of independency and freedom to plan your day. You will become a part of a large global life science company with a chance to develop your skills and possibility to grow further. At Bayer we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change and grow.
We offer a a competitive salary, health insurance and a bonus agreement, positive and inspiring work environment with focus on innovation and new technology.
If you meet the requirements of this opportunity, we encourage you to apply now, at the latest 30th of September 2023. The position is temporary, 2 year fixed contract.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them.
Because our success begins with you. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
Please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. We will review the applications on continuous basis. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier.
In case of questions, please contact Krista Kalnina, Pharma Marketing Lead Baltics by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.