Bayer is market leader within radiology with an innovative portfolio of solutions for contrast enhanced medical imaging. Our customers are public and private hospital and imaging clinics. As our new Sales and Application Specialist in Radiology you will be responsible for building long-term partnerships with our customers and contribute to sustainable growth. You will, in close collaboration with our Key Account Managers, Service Engineers and Marketing team, identify and execute on opportunities across the entire Radiology portfolio. You will report directly to the Country Cluster Head of Radiology Nordics. The position is field based with primary focus on Danish accounts, but cross-border support within the Nordic region will be required.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Train and educate customers in safe and efficient use of Bayer’s Radiology products.
- Consult customers on how to improve their efficiency and quality in their operations with help of Bayer radiology solutions.
- Analyze customer behaviors to identify opportunities for growth.
- Actively contribute to Key Account Planning.
- Provide clinical expertise support to colleagues in the Nordic sales team.
- Represent Bayer Radiology at relevant congresses and meetings.
- Participate in special projects such as new product launches, and marketing initiatives.
- You are a trained radiographer with experience from working in a radiology department.
- Confident in clinical use of contrast injectors and able to guide users in optimization of protocols.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a must as well as business command of English.
- Driver’s license is a must.
Who you are
- Business minded
- Outgoing personality that enjoys people interaction on all levels of an organization
- Strong drive and intrinsic motivation
- Structured and organized
- Goal oriented and relation building personality
- Willing to travel, primarily within the Nordics
What’s in it for you?
We offer an exciting job with a possibility to grow in the job in a great company. You will be part of Radiology Nordics, a dynamic team committed to making a difference for patients and healthcare professionals. With strong leadership in CT and MRI injection systems as well as contrast media, we prepare the market for innovative solutions in the field of digital and data-driven solutions. You will be part of a team who value collaboration and knowledge sharing. We strive to appreciate our diversity and use it as a strength. You will have a high degree of independency and freedom to plan your day.
Bayer offers a competitive compensation and benefits package; we strive for all our employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony.
For further information, please feel free to contact:
Linnea Fryxell, Country Group Head of Radiology Nordics, by email: email@example.com or Olga Venge, Country HR Partner Denmark, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Do you find this as an exciting opportunity? We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the job ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please apply with your CV, Cover letter and relevant documentation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Functional area: Sales
Seniority level: Professional